CHAMPS seeks to instill a life-long love for music among its participants and in their communities through educational activities and performances. Each year, CHAMPS chamber music ensembles perform in numerous public concerts, charity events of other non-profit organizations, special communities, tourist attraction destinations, and elementary school outreach. CHAMPS students take pride in sharing the gift of music. In the past three years, CHAMPS students have
- performed at the openings of professional concerts such as Salon Concerts, Austin Chamber Music Center, and Balcones Community Orchestra;
- performed outreach at public elementary schools;
- participated in master classes by renowned musicians and provided the opportunities for public school teachers to receive continuing education credits;
- performed holiday music at the Texas State Capitol and numerous area museums and farmers’ markets;
- frequently played music for special communities like nursing homes, children’s hospitals and community activity centers;
- supported other non-profit, charity organizations that serve youth, low-income families and provide relief to victims of natural disasters.